Following up on my previous blog about finding coupons I received from the Coppertone Sunscreen bottles at Fred Meyer I went to Target and picked up a few for nearly nothing out of pocket!
Each travel size sunscreen cost $1.09 at in store price. I had a coupon for $1.00 off ANY size which made them 9 cents a piece! Total for all 17 bottles I paid $1.53!!! That’s 92% savings!
As you can see there are two different types of sunscreen in the picture. The reason for that would be on the coupon itself. Some of the coupons will say ‘Any Size Coppertone Sport Sunscreen’ Which are 30 SPF. Others say ‘Any size Coppertone Sunscreen’. One will only be good for the ‘sport’ sunscreen and some will be good for any type. The pink bottle is the baby sunscreen and is 50 SPF. Be sure to read your coupons thoroughly before using them to avoid mix ups at the register.

So you pulled the coupons off the bottles at Fred Meyer? Or What..? :S
ReplyDeleteYes,I grabbed some off of the bottles at Fred Meyer with intentions to use them because they stated 'any size' which would mean I could use them on travel size iems. When I got to Target they had them cheaper and when reading the fine print on the coupon it did not require that I use them at Fred Meyers so I used them there! Worked out great!
ReplyDeleteYou have to read te fine print because some coupons will state peticular stores that they can be used in which would make them void at any other store
ReplyDelete